‘’Evil Dead: Extended Nightmare’ brings VR experience to mobile.
New title Evil Dead: Extended Nightmare brings successful first-person VR horror game ‘Evil Dead: Virtual Nightmare’ to Android devices.
MANCHESTER, UK., th April 2019 – Mobile games publisher Boomdash Digital today announced the official release of the action-packed endless runner ‘Evil Dead: Extended Nightmare’ on Android devices. After a successful multiple mobile VR device, a version of the game been ported to standard mobile devices and gives all games the opportunity to play the latest entry to this popular series.
“We received a great reception to this title in 2018, with the main feedback from players being that they didn’t have a compatible device.” Says Executive Producer and CEO Viktoya Hollings, “This port means that the game can reach as many players as possible, and that devices won’t be a restriction to enjoying the game.”
Mobile fans of the Evil Dead franchise and horror fans alike can now discover increasingly challenging missions in the Book of the Dead, unlock charms, pick up new weapons not seen in the free to play version of the game, and gather some courage as they dare they enter the Evil Dead forest for the ultimate mobile horror experience.
- Intense, 1st person POV, puts players at the centre of the Evil Dead universe
- Access classic Evil Dead weapons from a nail gun to the chainsaw
- New upgraded weapons, including sights on all guns and ‘Kandar’ upgrades
- Unlock tougher missions from the Book of The Dead
- Set your Groovy Factor racing as you kill your way through the forest
- Chance to win real life prizes, such as the Traveling Chainsaw
‘Evil Dead: Extended Nightmare’ is available now for Android.
For further information about Boomdash Digital and ‘Evil Dead: Extended Nightmare’ contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Title: Evil Dead: Extended Nightmare
Publisher: Boomdash Digital Ltd
Category: Endless Runner / Horror
Price: £1.99/ $2.49/ €2.29